The following message was sent via email to DVC members on Tuesday, March 17th.
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Members and Cast Members, we have closed the theme parks, water parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World Resort from March 16 through March 31, 2020. Additionally, Disney owned-and-operated hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts at Walt Disney World Resort, as well as Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, will close beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20 through the end of the month. At Disney Springs, we will be closing all Disney owned-and-operated locations beginning Tuesday, March 17, through the end of the month. For the latest Walt Disney World Resort travel information update, click here.
Should you have a reservation at a Disney Vacation Club resort during this timeframe, you have the following options available if you wish to change your plans:
- Many reservations can be canceled or modified on the Member Online Booking Tool.
- If you take no action and do not check in as scheduled, your reservation will automatically be canceled.
- In light of the unusual circumstances and to provide more flexibility, Disney Vacation Club will return your points to your current Use Year without placing them into holding.
- If you have a future stay at a resort in the Disney Collection, any reservation points will be returned to you for your future enjoyment.
- For the latest DVC travel information update, click here.
We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Disney Vacation Club